Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quiet time

Today I had a quiet, relaxing day. Christina was awake until after 3 a.m., and got up at 8, so there wasn't a lot of sleep in our house. Mom is still under the weather, so Christina and I went downstairs to the scrap area, and she cut papers and glued them on each other, while I cleaned up the area somewhat.
Around 12:30, Sandy and Chrissy arrived with goodies for the CTMH party. Shortly after that, Kathy Miller arrived, our demonstrator. We had a good time, and Sandy as the hostess, got some really great goodies! Our next party will be Sept 12, and Chrissy will host it, in my basement.

1 comment:

Heather Ulmer said...

Sounds great :) I bet you had a nice time. About the grunge rose on my blog: I got my instructions from KAT at http://kattoys.blogspot.com/ Just leave her a comment asking for them and she can send it to you.