Sunday, October 24, 2010

Starting to get busy

Ok....I am now starting to get busy and I am ready to start posting some cards and items I am creating.   I really enjoy making cards, but  I also like to create scrapbook pages.  I will start with some cards. 

This first card is a wedding card I made for a previous student.  I had him when he was in 8th grade, and his sister and I are now very friendly.  It is hard to believe that this young man has graduated and is now getting married!  Where does the time go? 

I made 3 fan fold flowers and put a contrasting color of paper as the center dot.  I then used dew drops as the center of the flower.  I used a Fiskars lace punch on the edges of the flower, before I did the fan folds.  The card looked a lot better in person.  It was made with rich, shiny paper, and looked luscious. 

No comments: