Thursday, July 21, 2011

There have been several classes that are coming up at Michaels, and I am so happy to see them.  They are fabulous!  I will add a list of the classes later, but I am sure you will like them as much as I do.

I posted yesterday about the Martha Stewart classes.  They are beautiful, don't you agree.  The best part is with the Punch Around the Page, you can use these techniques on so many different things....for cards, for embellishments, for scrapbook pages.  I love using these punches so many things.  They really make a difference.
The glitter techniques were unique and things I would not have thought about.  There was a lot of glitter left over from the class, and it can be used to decorate so many things.  I was able to teach each of these classes.


Up top is the banner.  In the center of each banner, you can put words, initials or sayings.  At the bottom are some of the flowers.  They are really heavy duty.   You can the invitation in the center and on the bottom right is one page of the scrapbook layout.  



Another class that as put together was called Happy Birthday America.  The design called for me to use a red, white, and blue papers, for the fourth of July, but I wanted to make something more generic for a birthday.   This kit was a complete package for a birthday.  There was an invitation, a birthday card, decorations (flowers, pinwheels, and a banner) and a scrapbook page. 
You can see pinwheels on each side of the board.  At the bottom right is the birthday card and  you can see both pages for the scrapbook layout.  I really like how this came out.


No comments: