Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Catch Up Time! I am Back!

I have been busy with so many things these past few months, time once again slipped away from me.   I really need to start filling this out more frequently.  Lets see if I can catch you up on what has been going on.....

In early December, my mother was ill.  Her trigeminal neuralgia was acting up and painful.  She didn't eat or drink much.  She became dehydrated and ended up in the hospital for a few days.  We weren't sure she would be out of the hospital by Christmas, but she made it.

Christmas came, and we went on a cruise to the Western Carribbean.  It was a Christmas gift from my mother.  Both of my brothers and their wives, along with my mom, my husband, and I, went cruising down the Gulf to Cozumel and Costa Maya.  The scenery has beautiful.

My fibromyligia and arthritis were both misbehaving, and creating a lot of pain and discomfort.  I saw my rheumatologist and was told that I would have to learn to adjust.  The medication was up to the max, and the next step is the heavy duty narcotics, which I am trying to avoid. 

In the past couple of months I have been feeling much better, and I am going to get this blog running again.  I have several pictures I will upload.  There are projects I am working on, so look forward to seeing what I have in store.

No comments: