Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello.  I just wanted everyone to know I have not disappeared.  LOL.  These past couple of months have been rather hectic.  My mom has been in the hospital a couple of times, and my youngest daughter has been having some behavioral issues at her group home, so needless to say, I have been pulled in two directions for a while.  

I am hopeful things will finally start to slow down.  Between doctor appointments, lab work, tests, etc, I have been busying running up and down the state of NJ.  Christmas, or what there was of it, suddenly appeared and then as quickly was gone before I even knew it.  

Mom is doing much better, and able to get around.  She is at her own house now.   I am going to look into Meals on Wheels for her.  Christina is in a specialized treatment home, and staff and doctors are trying to see what the problem is behind all the outbursts and behaviors.  Someone at least is trying to find an answer.

Now that I have some time back to myself, I can start to play with my tools and papers and stamps and such.  Start following my blog, and you will be able to see some of the things I make. 

See you around!  :) 

1 comment:

Lynne Mizera said...

(((HUGS))) from Canada Connie... I am so glad everything is starting to level out for you and that you have time to play again.. it is so soothing for the soul... and I look forward to working with you for anothe term on the Handmade Harbour Design Team!