Monday, February 14, 2011


Today I have another birthday card for you.  The card sketch for this week at Inspirational Card Sketches is this: 
I must say I liked this one.  As I went through my papers, I found these blues and greens and thought how nice they went together.  I also needed another birthday card, ( I have 5 family members with birthdays this month.)  I started putting my card together,and while doing that my mail had arrived.  The postman brought me some stamps I had ordered from Queen Kat Designs.  This birthday cake stamp came from their website.   

Here is the card I created.  I immediately thought about using my Fastenater with this card.  Those big staples up in the left corner say "HAPPY" and "BIRTHDAY" on them and they were perfect for this!  You can't see it clearly, but I popped the cake piece up with pop dots.  The saying "have your cake and eat it too"  goes perfectly with this, since it is for my sister-in-law.  She is always saying she is dieting, but somehow .....   Oh well, you know what I mean.  Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: