Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cards from the past.


 I am still in recovery mode from my surgery.  I am not allowed to lift more than 2 pounds, pull, push, carry, etc anything.  Walking is up to how I feel, but I have to take things slowly.  I can go up and down stairs a couple of times a day, but that is about it.  No driving.
I am hoping to go downstairs tomorrow to make a few new cards and I have some things ready to cut in my Cricut.    
         Today I thought I would share some of my older cards with you.  I have made several that I have used in card swaps or sent to friends and family.  Usually I try to make duplicates of each card I have.  

This card us cut entirely with the Cricut.  The rose is fairly detailed and the wording on it is simple....but it makes a great note card.

 This next card is one of my mushroom cards.  I love this set.  Each stamp has a mushroom shaped house with a theme assigned to it.  There is also a verse or saying with each card.  I love it.
  The next card is a lattice card.  I used the astericks and built up a wall.  Then on each end I added letters to spell Thanks.  Very simple and plain.

Here is one of my favorites.  I stamped grass in a couple different shades and then stamped some butterflies.   These I popped up.  I used a fancy lace around the card front and place the whole thing onto a card.  All that is needed is a note.  



These are some of my favorites.  Of course I have more.  Until next time....

No comments: