Thursday, October 24, 2013

Chi Chi Memories has some really cute digital designs.  They have challenges that are offered and you can pick up a free digital stamp to use for the challenge.  You can also purchase other digital stamps too, if you want.  I loved the one they have now.  I downloaded the stamp and created this card with it.

I printed the stamp out and colored it with my Copics and layered it on a piece of glitter cardstock.  I cut out corners using spellbinders and attached them.  Finally I added a Thinking of You.  I will be sending this to family for Thanksgiving.  If you like the digital stamp, you might want to head over to Chi Chi Memories and get one for yourself.  

I have linked this card up to Chi Chi Memories, Lady Anne's Challenge #12, and  Fetch A Sketch.

3 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

what an adorable card...thank you for joining us for the Chi Chi Memories challenge this month! Lynda dt member

Scrappy Canuck said...

Connie, what a darling card - love the pop of teal! Thanks for joining us at ChiChi Memories for this month's challenge!

Kim said...

Love the sparkly paper. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Chi Chi Memories.

Kim
www.lilypatchstamps.com