Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Canvas frame for Baby pictures

As I mentioned previously, my friend is having a set of twins and she had her baby shower.  I made some Glass Block Banks for each baby.

I also made a set of pink and blue canvas frames, one for each baby.  The papers are matching, just the color is different. 

 













I just loved these papers.  I used a blue/pink paper with small dots as the background.  There was striped paper, that I cut with a scallop cutter (Creative Memories from years ago.)  Instead of adhering it to the top, I put it on the bottom of the canvas.  Using my Cricut, Fancy Frames, I cut out 2 frames in an ivory paper, and layered it on top of a solid blue/pink piece of cardstock.  

Included in the paper pack, was a sheet of large animals... elephants, kangaroos, and giraffes.  I hand cut a set of 3 different animals for each canvas, placing the animals on the bottom.   Something else was needed, so I found another piece of cardstock with small various colored elephants, and cut out a picture and frame for a wallet sized picture.  

All that was left to do was add the names Sabrina and Liam on the appropriate canvas, and add a couple of bows.  Now all that is left to do is to wrap these items up and give them to Mom and babies.  I hope you enjoyed these.


No comments: