Monday, April 6, 2009

AC Bailey

I recently joined 'AC Bailey as a consultant. When the company, I Remember When, closed its doors, it was a shock. Monday morning I was a senior consultant with the company, having been with them for over 5 years. Monday afternoon, at 4 pm, I got an email from head quarters, saying that as of 4 pm the company was dissolved. Just like that! No one seemed to see this coming. We had started planning for a big convention, a new catalog was launched, and we had just revamped the guidelines...new web store, new web pages, new heirachy of leadership.

After looking at a couple of different places, I decided to sign with AC Bailey. I like their products, they have a great forum, and everyone seems friendly.

If you should decide to check the company out, maybe even order something, put my name, ConnieWalsh in the spot for the consultant.

No comments: