Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas is coming soon.

Before you know it, Christmas will be here.  Have you gotten all your shopping done, or at least most of it?  I used to think it was difficult shopping for my children, buying the right present for them, but now that they are older, it is harder yet..and more expensive.  Lucky for me, they are no longer living at home and they have other people in their lives, so I don't go all out like I used to. 

A couple of weeks ago, my friends were over and we mad some Christmas ornaments.  It was a lot of fun making them.  We took glass ornaments and covered them with alcohol inks, blending color choices of our own choosing.  After that was done, I cut out vinyl numbers for 2010 with my Cricut.  We put these on the ornaments, and used glass etching cream to etch the year in the ornament.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  What do you think? 

Have a great week!

No comments: