Monday, April 15, 2013

I will be once again starting up my blog.  It is my intent to keep this going and to share information with you.  I have many cards and scrapbook pages that I have been working on and more that I have completed. 

I have recently joined a group that is having monthly blog hops.  Each month there will be a theme, and I will post something that fits into that category.  From my blog, you will have the opportunity to visit several creative individuals, to view their interpretations of the monthly theme. 

In addition to my monthly blog hop contributions, I enjoy creating a variety of cards, making home décor items and gifts, and working on scrapbook albums.  I will be sharing those with you all.  From time to time I will share a tutorial with everyone or I will be asking for you to share your work.  You never know when a prize will be given. 

I also want to learn more about blogging, how to use BlogSpot or another blog sharing site.  Many years ago I taught myself HTML to create a web page.  Now I want to learn all the ins and outs of blogging.  Bear with me as I learn these things.  Feel free to comment on what you see and lend a helpful hint for me to make this blog better. 

Until tomorrow....

No comments: