Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Today I as working on finishing up some inchies that I have. I must admit, I have been very, very remiss in completing this and returning them to all parties. Somehow my husband misplaced several of the inchies and I have not been able to find them. I have had to remake several. Now I have just one more to put on the sheet and they will be done. I have to also count up the number of sheets to send to each participant. I will be so glad when they are finished.

I am also looking for some paper. The class kit I created last week is at a halt. I cannot find the papers I used. If I cannot find them in the next day or so, I will just use different papers for the kit. This is the layout for the class kit.

I am interested in your opinion of this layout. Let me know what you think. Until later....bye for now.

No comments: