Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March comes in like a LION

Boy, this month has been rushing by and I feel like my head is spinning. I have had a crop for a church Dance ministry, a crop at my house, found out IRW suddenly closed their doors, shopped around to find a new scrapbook company that would meet my likes and dislikes, joined that company, AC Bailey Designs Scrapbooking, and went to a retirement seminar at work. WOW!!! all those things are keep my mind occupied.

I have been having several new scrappers over to my crops, so I have decided to offer classes of various techniques that they can use to in their layouts. Everyone seems to be enthusiastic and looking forward to learning new things. In addition to the technique I will give them some information that is useful to scrapping a page.

I am working on a layout using paper tearing and chalking. Once I have it finished, I will upload a picture for you to see.

No comments: