Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's try some digital layouts with a new project!


Here is a picture of some CD cases that I put together to create something different. I saw this somewhere on line. (I will need to pay closer attention as to where I find things, so I can give credit where credit is due.) I gave it to my mother, as a little remembrance. Each side shows my parents at different stages in their marriage. In this picture, on the left, is the last picture of my mom and dad. It was about a month before my dad passed away. The picture on the right show them on their honey moon, so you have a span of years from 1948 to 2007.


This view, on the left, shows my parents during Easter 1955, when my mother made our Easter outfits, hers included, from old navy sailor uniforms of my dad's. On the right side, you can see my parents during the 1970's.

When I saw this project, I decided I wanted to try it, but I didn't have any layouts this small. Wanting to try my hand at digital layouts, I decided to give this a try. I kind of like how it came out. Each side has it's own digital layout and they are coordinating papers. I like how it came out. Surprisingly, each digital layout took me just about an hour to create. This is something I want to explore in more detail.

If you have any questions, please email me. See you later.

No comments: