Friday, May 24, 2013

Hello everyone.  This is our Saturday once again to scrap….Girls day/night out!  I am making a Brocoli Potato soup for dinner.  There is some water available and some other snacks.  I am out of chocolate right now, so if you have that chocolate urge, maybe bring some with you.  Dave will be making his famous coffee for everyone around 4:00. 

I have been experimenting with different things, and I may have a little scrapbook page kit available for you to try, if you want…my treat.  I also have a card with a quilting technique I have been keeping aside, and forgot about it, so maybe we will try that too. 

One thing I didn't get a chance to tell you…I was the recipient of a BIG package of goodies from EK Success.  I am thrilled and was so excited that all I could say was "Oh My God!!!"  "Oh My God!!!"

There were 18 punches in one box  (some are duplicates) and K and Company paper, kraft flowers, and Stamping Gear stamps, Jolee stickers, 3 small boxes of stickers,    These will be here for you to use if you need any.  We should have a fun time!


K and Company paper, STamping Gear stamps, kraft flowers
Jolee stickers
  


Punches, and punches, and punches!!!!

new stickers from Sticko


No comments: