Sunday, May 5, 2013

Scrapbook layouts...I was busy.

As I mentioned yesterday, it was National Scrapbooking Day.  I went to Michaels with a group of friends and had a ball.  Of course, who can go to Michaels without buying something.  They had their sidewalk sales...with some Martha Stewart punches and some EK Success punches.  Of course, they were ones I didn't have, so I had to get them.  ;)

I put together 10 layout pages at Michaels.  Wow, did I fly through them.  I must admit that I did have a kit from Storytellers, but I used my own designs and later I will add more embellishments to make them pop a little more.  Here are the ones I created:






I am pleased with these.  I have had other kits from this company, and I wasn't crazy about them, but these I like.  I will add some flowers, maybe some ribbon and glitter, then I will show you how you can take a plain, simple page and dress it up.

No comments: