Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day is Here!

This is what we have all been waiting for.  It is finally here.  National Scrapbooking Day.  Today I am heading over to Michaels to attend a Scrap-In.  This is a scrapbook outing where you can use their tools to help you create things for your scrapbook pages and cards.  I am hoping to work on both a baby album and a wedding album.  I got to get working on both of these.  Later tonight, after I get home, I will post a couple of pictures of what I created.  Should be interesting to say the least.

I wanted to add a card for your viewing pleasure.

This card is a simple one that didn't take long to create.  I used the Damask Decor cartridge for the Cricut and cut out the design.  The stamp was one I had, not sure about where I got it.  That is it.  I hope you like it.  

No comments: