Thursday, May 2, 2013

Slugs and Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails.....

April went by so quickly.  It is hard to believe that it is May already.  They say that April showers bring May flowers...well, I don't know about where  you live, but the flowers here in NJ are starting to bloom.  Trees have buds that are opening up into small leaves...creating a canopy that will soon provide shade.  The weather isn't sure if it wants to warm up are remain a little cool.  Soon I will be able to go out on my deck and read in the warm sunlight. 


 
 
When I saw this little boy stamp, it brought memories of my son, playing in the puddles.  It also reminded me of my husband.  He is like a little kid at times, and would think nothing about jumping in a mud puddle and splashing all over.   The stamp set is a from S.W.A.L.K. called "Slugs and Snails"  I used some Gelatos to color him in, painting everything.  For the grass, I just scribble some greens and gold and blended them lightly.  I hope you enjoy this card.

No comments: